Friday, August 29, 2008

massage

I really rushed around yesterday, booking the tour and then a massage. Today I reaped the benefits - an Inkan massage (her description, not mine) for $16 for one hour.

On every corner it seems there are young women asking senorita, massage for you? I found Hampi Wasy through, I think, Frommer´s and as she is a local woman who started her own business, I wanted to give her the money. Her office is located, like so many businesses here, above another with a shared entrance. I walked through a completely separate and stepped over two small children to get to the stairs. I´m getting used to this slowly.

Anyway, I have to go find something to eat and get back to the hotel. It is dark out and they advise us to take care. Tomorrow I finally get to ride the Tram! An easy day in Cusco.

No comments: